Dave Johnson joined Perkins Thompson in 2019 as an associate in the Business and Real Estate Practice Groups. Dave focuses his practice in three areas:
- Corporate Law and Transactions; reviewing and drafting documentation and advising clients concerning corporate law matters including contracts for the sale of goods and services, joint venture agreements, consulting agreements, and the purchase and sale of assets and securities;
- Business Law; providing external general counsel to businesses of all sizes on matters relating to business planning, governance, reorganization, financing, merger and acquisition, dissolution, and start-up of all forms; and
- Real Estate Transactions; advising clients and providing transactional oversight for the transfer of real estate on behalf of buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, and lenders including matters relating to financing, development, leasing, and the issuance of title insurance.
Prior to joining Perkins Thompson, Dave was an associate at a York County law firm, and was a paralegal at a large regional law firm while attending law school. Dave was also an active duty paralegal with the Air Force, and is currently a Judge Advocate with the Maine Air National Guard.
Publications / Seminars
- Qualified Opportunity Zones in Maine, Maine Realtor Magazine, Spring 2019
- Maine Bar Association
- York County Bar Association