In light of the recent concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus in the State of Maine, and in an effort to stem the possible transmission of the virus in the community, Perkins Thompson, P.A. has implemented the following measures:
- All non-essential Perkins Thompson staff are working remotely (this includes all of our legal assistants and paralegals);
- All attorneys are working remotely;
- We are temporarily suspending all in-person business and management meetings;
- We are temporarily suspending all in-person meetings with clients (and potential clients);
- In lieu of in-person meetings, we are offering audio and video conferencing services to all of our clients (and potential clients);
- We are restricting all non-essential business travel, and are monitoring all travel by our attorneys and staff; and
- We are encouraging our staff and attorneys to closely monitor their health, practice social distancing and good hygiene, and self-quarantine when appropriate (guided by health and government organizations).
All of our attorneys and staff continue to have access to their email, voicemail, and office extensions while working remotely. Should you have general questions, however, please contact Perkins Thompson at 207-774-2635 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Perkins Thompson remains focused on serving you through these challenging times, just like we have done over the past 150 years. We take pride in our role as your legal advisors, business partner, and member of the community, and we will continue to do our part during this evolving situation.
In the meantime, we will strive to provide up-to-date information on the Coronavirus situation that you may find useful, which can be found here.
Dawn M. Harmon, President