The Internal Revenue Service has published an Announcement and new Regulations relating to qualifying for the “hardship exemption” under the Affordable Care Act, IRS Notice 2014-76, which may be helpful to taxpayers in preparing their tax returns for 2014. The Announcement and new Regulations may be found at the IRS website.
- Maine’s Double Payment Defense: What Subcontractors Need to Know
- 129th Maine Legislature Update
- Maine Places Limits on Noncompete Agreements and Prohibits No-Hire/No-Poach Agreements Between Employers
- What’s My Defense? New Hampshire Statute Provides List of Contractor Defenses to Defect Claims
- Contractors’ Right to Notice: New Hampshire’s Residential Construction Statute Requires Homeowners to Provide Notice of Defects Prior to Suing
About This Post
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Firm or any of its attorneys on any particular issue.
Website Disclaimer »