The Internal Revenue Service has published an Announcement and new Regulations relating to qualifying for the “hardship exemption” under the Affordable Care Act, IRS Notice 2014-76, which may be helpful to taxpayers in preparing their tax returns for 2014. The Announcement and new Regulations may be found at the IRS website.
- COVID-19 Waivers of Liability
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness: What We Know So Far (As of May 7, 2020)
- The U.S.-Canada Border is Closed to “Nonessential” Travel. Is My Travel Essential?
- Coping with the Coronavirus Crisis: Are Construction Project Delays Excused?
- Reopening the State and Your Business – A Resource Guide
About This Post
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Firm or any of its attorneys on any particular issue.
Website Disclaimer »